- Forehead, frown lines and crows feet appear, as we get older, these lines are not evident when the muscles underneath are relaxed.
- These signs of facial aging can be reduced or eliminated by Botox® (Botulinum Toxin), treatment resulting in a natural, fresh and more youthful appearance.
- Botulinum Toxin treatment causes softening and relaxing of facial expression lines and wrinkles, leaving you looking younger and enhancing your natural beauty.
- Botulinum toxin is an FDA-approved medicine and the most well-known brand is Botox®.
- Botulinum toxin is a chemical produced by the botulinum bacteria.
- Botox® is a protein derivative of the toxin, which, when injected into a muscle causes it to become weakened.
- It stops the muscle from functioning by blocking neuromuscular transmission.
- It stops the chemical messages from the nerve to the muscle that tells it to contract.
- These small injections, when injected relaxes the muscles and prevents the formation of lines and creases which occur when these muscles contract.
- Botox® therefore relaxes the facial muscles, therefore preventing the muscle contractions that cause the aged and angry look that occurs as our natural collagen stores start to decrease.
Botox (Botulinum Toxin) treatment
gives excellent results for treatment of:
- Forehead lines
- Frown lines (number elevens)
- Crows feet around the eyes
- Bunny lines (nasal lines)
- Facial Shaping. square jaw correction
- Eye lift
- Gummy Smiles
- Neck bands
- Smoker’s lines above the lips
- Dimply chin
Botox Eye Lift
Botox (Botulinum Toxin). can be used to give a Botox eye lift, where the outer third of the eyebrow can be raised. This elegantly corrects the heavy-eyed tired look and creates the perfect arch, taking years off your appearance. This treatment is very popular with the ladies.
Best Aesthetic Practice for Administration of Botox treatment Injections
Botox treatment should be administered by a trained medical practitioner.
At the consultation with Dr Bassi at our Botox Cosmetic Clinic your requirements and expectations are discussed.
A medical history and examination are taken prior to the administration of Botox. All clients are advised to have 2 weeks follow up review for assessment and free top up of Botox if required
Frequently Asked Questions
Summary of Botox Treatment Procedure