Over the last few years, this has become one of our more popular treatments
Dermal Filler in certain cases can be an alternative to a surgical rhinoplasty.
It is a simple 15 to 30-minute procedure giving:
- Instant dramatic results
- It is non-invasive
- Minimal downtime
- Results last up to 8 to 10 months
Who is suitable for Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)?
clients who are do not want to have traditional surgery and who want correction of
- Slight deformities
- Slight asymmetry
- A nose that needs refinement after surgical rhinoplasty
- correcting some deformities of the nose
- A slightly crooked nose
- Hook shaped noses that need straightening
- A softening of a bump on the bridge of the nose
- A reduction of a nasal tip droop
- Topical anaesthetic cream will be applied for 20-30 minutes prior to the treatment
- Dermal filler is injected in small amounts and in precise locations into your nasal areas
- The filler does not migrate or lump together in the tissues and when it does break down, 8 to 10 months later, it does so symmetrically and evenly
Advantages of having a Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Instant result
- Simple procedure
- Quick procedure … however it does require a high level of expertise from Dr Bassi, our cosmetic physician
- You can return to work the next day
- No general anaesthetic
- No prolonged healing.
- No surgery … No hospital stays … No time off work … No long recovery period …!
- An affordable option compared to traditional rhinoplasty
Surgical Rhinoplasty … £5000 to £6000
Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty … £250 to £300
If you have always wanted to give your nose a different look but would not dream of having normal surgery …than this procedure is for you!
Frequently Asked Questions
Summary of Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job) Procedure