When Lip Fillers are performed the techniques of Lip Enhancement and Lip Augmentation are performed together.
What is Lip Enhancement?
Why have Lip Enhancement at Royal Aesthetics Mansfield?
- Dr Bassi has performed thousands of injectable treatments
- 15 years’ experience as a cosmetic doctor
- Outstanding natural results which are bespoke to you
Dr Bassi can give your lips the outline and definition that time has destroyed… such as reduced lip volume, dry lip skin and puckering lines around the lips.
Lip enhancement will aim to both prevent and improve the signs of ageing so that you’ll be able to enjoy younger, plumper lips for longer.
Hyalauronic acid-based fillers are used. This substance is naturally found in the body and these fillers are the gold standard.
What areas of the lips can be enhanced?
- Vermilion border, which gives the outline and improves definition and minimizes lip bleed.
- Lip augmentation (volumisation)The upper and lower lip can have filler injected into it, giving more volume and substance to the lip.
- Cupids bow definition – adds definition and contouring
- Philtrum ridges that go from the upper lip towards the nose can be made more defined.
What is Lip Augmentation?
Lip size and shape can be enhanced by dermal fillers, giving greater volume and fuller appearance to your lips.
Fuller and sensuous lips are in high demand
Frequently Asked Questions
Summary of Lip Enhancement and Augmentation Procedure